There are a couple of ways to do this. The first was is to add a Mix to a video container in a lesson. The second way is to download the Office Mix app and add it as an external tool to a lesson.
Need help getting started? Watch our video tutorial or follow the steps below!
Here’s how to do it the first way.
- From the dashboard, enter the “Courses” tile.
- Next, select your course.
- Either create a course —or, enter an existing course and click “Edit.”
- Navigate to the right-hand menu and click the video icon “Add Video.”
- Click “+Add Video.”
- Select the Office Mix search option, enter the title of the video in the search engine bar, and click “Search.”
- Select the video by checking to box, then click “Add videos.”
- Click “Save.”